Commercial Kitchen visitors were busy casting their votes today at the Innovation Challenge Awards Gallery. Their top-picks (ten in all) have now been shortlisted for tomorrow’s Innovation Challenge Live ‘pitching’ session, taking place at 11.45am in the Keynote Theatre.
Exhibitors hoping their products will come away with a coveted ‘Gold Award’ will need to impress this year’s judges first – including Scott Collins (MEATliquor), Julian Edwards (FCSI UK&I), Pete Farrell (C&C Catering Equipment), Andy Jones (AJAssociates), and Jack Sharkey (Vision Commercial Kitchens).
The results will be announced at 2pm tomorrow (7 June) in the Keynote Theatre.
Finalists include (in alphabetical order):
- APICBASE NV: APICBASE
- The ‘Ready’: Carpigiani UK
- MCS FlashGRILL: MCS Technical Products
- UPster rack transport dishwashers: Meiko UK
- Let’s Cook Cloud Solution: Middleby UK
- Garbage Guzzler: PKL Group (UK)
- RATIONAL SelfCookingCenter® XS: Rational UK
- Reco-Air: Reco-Air
- Retigo Vision: Retigo
- True’s New Refrigerated Prep Table: True Refrigeration
Commercial Kitchen is open from 10am until 4.30pm tomorrow in hall 8 at the NEC Birmingham (last entry 3.30pm).